Prostatitis is an inflammatory process of the prostate gland. Frequent urination occurs, sometimes with plasma, painful symptoms in the genitals and rectum. Men may experience sexual dysfunction, abscess formation, orchitis, infertility. In some cases, the inflammation turns into pyelonephritis, cystitis, pathologies with the genitourinary system.
Prostatitis occurs after the entry of inflammation to the prostate gland from the genitals (urethra, urinary tract).
What are the symptoms of prostatitis?
The disease has several symptoms:
- Frequent urination with painful symptoms.
- Feeling uncomfortable when having a bowel movement.
- Fibrous components were observed in the urine.
- When defecation is not viscous, viscous can be seen coming out of the urethra.
- Erection lasts at night.
- Rapid ejaculation.
- The body quickly gets tired.
- Burning sensation in the perineum and urethra.
- Effective diseases.
- General depression.
- Intermittent urination.
The disease has variable symptoms, the manifestation of signs is noted alternately.
Treatment of chronic prostatitis as well as acute diseases can be accomplished by various methods. These methods include traditional and non-traditional therapies.
Traditional techniques include drug therapy, massage, and physical therapy. Treatment of prostatitis with these measures is recognized as effective and safe. The action of traditional and non-traditional methods improves the blood flow of the prostate gland, allows the normalization of nutrition, oxygen supply. Due to normal blood flow, inflammation is reduced and many bacteria of the pathogenic flora in the gland and adjacent tissues are eliminated.
Drug therapy is a necessary measure of complex prostate surgery. Drug treatment includes antibiotics, specific antimicrobials (when pathogens are present), alpha blockers, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
First of all, treatment consists in alleviating painful symptoms, since the patient's greatest discomfort is precisely pain. Pain symptoms are eliminated with alpha blockers. Their action is directed to the central nervous system. Treatment with adrenergic blockers for prostatitis allows you to relax the smooth muscles of the genitourinary system. At the same time, the painful symptoms also disappeared when urinating.
An important role in prostatitis is attributed to the psychological aspect. Because painful symptoms along with problems with sexual activity negatively affect the psychological and general condition of the patient. For this, psychotherapy is used, which is complexly integrated with traditional methods in clinics around the world.
Prostatitis is not a sentence. His treatment took place through an obligatory massage session. Moreover, massage procedures are recommended for all forms and stages of the disease. Treatment is by pressing on the inflamed prostate. At the same time, the microcirculation of the plasma in the organ is improved, the secretions that accumulate with bacteria are expelled into the urinary tract. When emptying the urea, after massaging, the canal is washed with urine.
Some experts doubt the effectiveness of massage. They believe that if you treat the prostate with massage, you can stimulate the transfer of bacteria to other organs of the reproductive system. But there is no clinical conclusion to this opinion (research ongoing). Therefore, prostatitis massage is a must, regardless of the type of disease. Physical therapy includes various warming procedures in which the gland receives increased blood flow.
Among the reheating processes, the microwave process is very popular.
A large number of patients prefer unconventional methods. Alternative medicine is considered to be the most effective, safe and inexpensive (compared to drug treatment). However, before performing that technique, you should contact a specialist to agree on a course of treatment.
For example, treatment with kerosene, for prostatitis or peroxide, can be very harmful when the effect of herbal infusions, herbal ointments, suppositories has a positive, highly effective therapeutic effect onwith prostatitis.
It is better to discuss the choice of a unique formulation with a specialist, as it will be possible to avoid possible allergic reactions due to intolerance to one of the ingredients in the product. . What works for one patient can be very harmful for another. This must not be forgotten.
Acupuncture sessions are a unique prostate treatment. Our doctors have applied this experience in Tibet. Tibetan medicine affirms that acupuncture is the best therapeutic method for prostate treatment. The sessions are practically painless and have no contraindications.
Thanks to the complexity of physical training, it is possible not only to treat prostatitis (with a diagnosis of prostatitis), but also to conduct classes aimed at prevention. The exercise can be done in combination with perineal massage. Procedures are best carried out in the morning, thanks to them the man will get rid of the blockage that leads to the most dangerous consequences for men's health. Due to stagnation, inflammatory processes develop.
Exercise improves blood circulation in the organ. It is poor plasma circulation that causes stasis in the pelvic organs (main risk factor). Exercise helps restore circulation as much as possible. If prostatitis is of a bacterial nature, then in this case will be sedentary.
There is a set of exercises developed for the treatment of prostatitis:
- Deep squat. Movements are required to be made deep. No need to sit down to knee level. An effective result is given by deep squats, which should be performed more than a hundred times per day (the number of movements can be divided into several approaches per day). If this regimen is difficult for your body at first, you can do the exercise three times a week.
- One movement increases blood flow. Stand fully, feet together. It is imperative to sit down 1/3, keep this position, perform knee movements in turn (3-5 minutes). The training will be difficult at first, after a few approaches the difficulty will disappear.
- Scissors. Sit on the floor, straighten your legs, cross your legs (maximum 20 movements per limb).
- In the prone position requires a maximum of 25 straight leg lifts.
- In a supine position, legs raised in a flexed position, knees toward face. With feet together, hold this position for a quarter of an hour, if possible longer. The more you lie in this position, the better the effect of such treatment.
- All exercises should be alternated with massaging the perineum in the morning. The procedure is carried out in the morning, after waking up, on an empty stomach, in a standing position.
Medical therapy with drugs
For complex treatment, the use of herbal remedies is recommended.
There is a special healing complex of natural origin. Active substances can accumulate in the tissue of the male gland, which has a beneficial effect on this organ. The inflammatory process is eliminated, strengthening local immunity. The active ingredients of the drug are involved in protection against free radicals. The active ingredients block the proliferation of prostate tissue.
The balanced complex composition helps to cope with difficulty urinating, relieves pain. Standard therapy is effective in the treatment of chronic glands.
This tool helps to improve urination:
- booster current;
- frequency decreases;
- benefits are improved.
Patients receive a general strengthening effect.
Antibiotic group drugs
Recommended during bacterial, infectious prostatitis. Especially often, drugs are prescribed in the acute phase of the disease, against the background of infections, viruses, fungi. Medicines of this group are selected on the basis of clinical results to identify some types of harmful microorganisms. Each antibiotic has a different effect on a particular type of infection. The course of treatment does not have a standard program and can last from 5 to 10 days.
In addition to antibiotics, alpha blockers with muscle relaxants are also prescribed. Antispasmodics may be recommended to reduce muscle spasms of the gland and urea. They improve the flow of urine, eliminate painful symptoms.
To relieve the protective tension of muscle tissue in the pelvic floor, eliminate the compression of the inflamed organ, relieve pain, drugs are prescribed to relax the muscles.
In severe cases, patients are advised to take diuretics intravenously. This helps to excrete large amounts of urine. Thanks to that, the toxic state in the body, cystitis, pyelonephritis (increasing urinary tract infection) is prevented.
With nonbacterial prostatitis, painful symptoms are eliminated with analgesics, antipyretics, anticholinergics. Constipation can be relieved with a mild laxative (liquid paraffin).
Cheap antibiotic treatment
An inexpensive drug that has been shown to be highly effective in the treatment of prostatitis. This is an inexpensive antibiotic that copes with pathological processes when the patient has slow urination, pain during ejaculation, or in the absence of use with macrolides, antifungal drugs, fluoroquinolines.
Recommended regimen: twice a day (2 tabs. 480 mg), therapy lasts from 5 to 14 days.
The active ingredients of the drug prevent the growth of bacteria. Its efficacy has been demonstrated against sulfonamide-resistant pathogenic flora. Remedy is recommended for genital infections and prostatitis. The drug is eliminated from the body after 8 hours.
Contraindicated for use when:
- individual intolerance;
- kidney and liver failure;
- allergic reactions to the ingredients;
- pathological processes in the hematopoietic system.
In the process of taking, you should monitor your body carefully, because side effects may occur: headache, loss of appetite, dizziness, intestinal pain.
Among the side effects of overdose, a negative effect on bone marrow was noted. Long-term treatment should be controlled by plasma biochemistry. The interruption of treatment leads to an exacerbation of the disease, possibly with additional inflammation, an increase in body temperature.
Patient feedback on the treatment of prostatitis speaks of a rapid relief of symptoms (after 3-4 hours), even in cases of severe disease.
The healing effects of pumpkin seeds
In ancient times, with the help of pumpkin seeds, healers successfully treated prostatitis. The product is a simple and effective oriental medicine that can be used by everyone. Semen contains zinc, which is essential for men of all ages. The effectiveness of chia seeds in the treatment and prevention of prostate cancer has been proven through many years of experience.
- To get the therapeutic effect, it is necessary to eat thirty pumpkin seeds per day. Seeds should be consumed on an empty stomach, one and a half hours before meals. This amount of zinc is the daily requirement for zinc.
- 0. 5 kg of pumpkin seeds (not fried) cleaned, processed with a meat grinder or blender, add a glass of honey. The mixture is mixed, and small balls are made from it (like hazelnuts). The prepared product is stored in the refrigerator. Before use, a ball is taken out of the cold (to cool to room temperature). It is recommended to eat 1-2 pieces per day, 30 minutes before meals. The product does not need to be chewed, dissolves slowly. The course of treatment is carried out annually, once, during this time, all the balls are eaten. This method is very effective for prostatitis, and for prevention, in general, there is no better remedy.
What complications can occur with prostatitis?
In the absence of timely attention to worrisome symptoms and seeking help from specialists, a number of complications can cause:
- epididymitis, orchitis, inflammatory processes of the appendages;
- vesicular inflammation;
- chronic cystitis;
- painful symptoms in the perineal area;
- degeneration from acute to chronic type;
- scarring and narrowing of the urinary tract;
- Urea obstruction with urine retention;
For some complications, surgical solution is indispensable.
Preventive therapy for men's health
There are no complex guidelines for maintenance therapy for prostatitis. A man should lead a quiet life, doing rest in bed with plenty of drinks. It will be better if you add sitz baths with herbal infusions to the additional treatment.
If you want to sit down, the surface should be soft.
Chronic prostatitis will not go away without prostate massage. This is the most effective treatment with a quick recovery.
An important point in therapy is a nutritious diet. Food must be soft; exclude spicy, fatty, sour, spicy, smoked dishes. Ask to refuse more alcohol and coffee.
Ejaculation (draining the gland through secretions) is a good preventive measure against prostatitis.
Patients with acute urinary retention are advised to have a temporary endotracheal fistula or intermittent urea catheterization.
In the acute form of prostatitis, cycling, hypothermia, hard surfaces for sitting must be excluded.